Tuesday 24 November 2015

Some awesome writing by one of my stars! (I have 28 of them ;)

Super Squirrel



“Aaaaaaah. The city’s running good and I can relax, haaa.” Super squirrel declared. Everything was going good. The luscious green grass flowed in the direction of the wind, yellow flowers dotted the grass, and brown leaves danced off Super Squirrels tree lair... but little did Super Squirrel know that Doctor Stoat was sketching up a NEW, EVIL, PLAN!!! 


Back at his lair (/hole) Doctor Stoat was successfully sketching up blue prints. “Haha, my EVIL PLAN IS BOUND to work! I shall rule this park in no time! MUAHAHAHAHA
AAA, MUAHAHAHAHAHAA, cough cough) My plan has three easy steps, and one back up plan, and if this doesn’t work I'm stuffed! Ok...



“I am so legit” said Doctor Stoat. Unexpectedly Super Squirrel dropped through the door. “Mmmhmm, that’s what you think!” replied Super Squirrel sassily.
“Super Squirrel! How’d you find me?”
“Are you seriously asking me that question? You live in a hole under my tree!”
“It’s a laaaair.” Doctor Stoat said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. This fight went on and on until finally Super Squirrel kicked his butt (Doctor Stoat just kept trying to talk his way out of it).

Two hours later… “ Oh good, you’re awake.” Super squirrel said.
“You’re so predictable S.S!” Doctor Stoat replied
“No nicknames! you're at Super S.H.Q (Super Squirrel Head Quarters). Suddenly Doctor Stoat inappropriately started singing “You used to call me on my cellphone" ”No singing!!!” Super Squirrel shouted.
Super Squirrel called the BOYS to take him away. As they dragged him on the cold stone floor he screamed…  “NOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Super Squirrel wondered if Dr Stoat would manage to escape someday? Then he said  “Naaaa, not with these guns!”  

By Mabel Candy Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment